divider

divider

Friday, August 21, 2015

Five for Friday: Ready, Set, Go!


[fiveforfriday2_thumb%255B3%255D%255B4%255D.jpg]

Hey guys!  Since I have been spending most of my week putting final touches in my classroom, I thought I would share!

Divider 1




This is our meeting area for writer's workshop. I have a confession to make.   I got the rug, chairs, and stool for free.  I am the garage sale queen, but recently I graduated to being lucky enough to spot some things people were getting rid of!  My teammate has the coolest alternative seating, so I am taking ideas from her and trying them out in my room this year.  Yes...I took the legs off of the desks so the kiddos could sit on cushions! 




Divider 2

This is my desk area.  I am very excited to have a mini fridge this year!  I found it for $20 at a garage sale this summer :)  The walls look bare, but rest assured...they will be covered with anchor charts before too long :)
Divider 3


Tucked away in the back of my room is my new editing & revising area and more room on the whiteboard for anchor charts of course!


Divider 4


I actually found these stools on the curb and decided to give them new life as alternative seating in my class this year.  The kids love anything different. Oh, and Howdy!  Yes, I'm from Texas!


Divider 5




My lesson plans are all set for next week!  Have a restful weekend and a great week at school if it is all starting up for you!

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment